cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch internl number assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

Lets suppose i have finished product, semifinished product and raw material with me.I am managing all of them in batches.I want to use automatic creation of batch (internal number assignment) for them.Now my question is i want to use different number ranges for all of them.

Currrently its using the same number range for all of them.Suppose if i created one production order for semifinished product than its giving it batch no. 0000001.Again if i create production order for finished material than its giving it batch no. 0000002.

I want different number ranges for both of them by internal number ranges only.

plz guide me in solving this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you want to maintain the different number ranges based on Material Types (Finished/Semi-finished/Raw material).

Please follow SPRO IMG Path

Logistics General >> Batch Management >> Batch Number assignment >> Configure Customer Exit for Intern. Batch Number assignment.

Going through node documentation, you need to use one of the fucntional module exist incorporated in SAP enhencement SAPLV01Z.

Pl go through documentation in detail and incorporate required ABAP code in the respective functional module Exit.

Thanks

JK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am closing the thread.