cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Input on B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I worked with R3 and now I` m starting with B1 and SDK and have a question.

In R3 we can make a massive charge of data through a procedure named Batch Input where we call transactions and make data input in the screen-fields and then save it.

My question is: there is something like this in B1 and SDK?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

To create profit center in batch you can call the standard form just like you can do on SAP R/3,

Example:

Try

SBO_Application.ActivateMenuItem("1793")

Catch ex As Exception

End Try

oForm = SBO_Application.Forms.GetForm("810", 0)

Dim txtPrcCode As SAPbouiCOM.EditText

Dim txtPrcName As SAPbouiCOM.EditText

Dim btnInserir As SAPbouiCOM.Button

For i As Integer = 0 To 20

txtPrcCode = CType(oForm.Items.Item(3).Specific, SAPbouiCOM.EditText)

txtPrcCode.Value = "QE" & i.ToString()

txtPrcName = CType(oForm.Items.Item(4).Specific, SAPbouiCOM.EditText)

txtPrcName.Value = "Teste" & i.ToString()

oForm.Items.Item(0).Click(SAPbouiCOM.BoCellClickType.ct_Regular)

Next

oForm.Close()

Best Regards,

Rodrigo Glauser

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Julio,

I am not sure I 100% understand, but it sound like you are looking at importing many transactions into SAP Business One?

If this is the case you can use the Data Transfer Workbench which is a tool that allows data import into SAP Business One without writing code, simply mapping data from an external source to Business One objects or ...

Use the SAP Business One SDk to write code using VB, VB.Net C#, etc to import data into Business One.

Hope that helps,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I` m developing an external system that makes the massive charges in B1. For this I am using the available objects from SDK (like documents), but some objects are not available, as for example Profit Center: SDK (OOCR not exposed through the DI API).

I can`t use the Data Transfer Workbench because the charge will be made always from the external system, then I don`t know how to do the charges of objects not exposed through the DI API...

I can use SQL and do an INSERT in the standard tables, but I do not know if this is recommendable.

Anyone knows the better solution to do this?

Tks!

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Julio,

Unfortunately it is not an option to update the SAP Business One database directly as using an SQL INSERT statement would do. You are only allowed to update Business One data via the exposed business objects and properties.

Apologies ...

Eddy