cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dudes,

i have made all settings that necessary for batch determination for components in process order, from condtion table to search strategy(COB1), but when i am doing BD for componets in process order, the sorting rule and selection class is not picking as procedure automatically. If i select startegy Info and select the same then BD is working fine.

Can you give idea the where any setting is missing?

thanks in advance.

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made all settings that necessary for batch determination for components in process order

Will you share which settings you have made so far?

Have you maintain Batch Determination Procedure in your Order Type dependnent paramter (T.code COR4).Also for auto batch determination you have to maintain batch entry 3 in material master for all batch managed BOM components.

Regards

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dhaval,

thanks for reply, i have made all the settings you have specified still its nor picking sort rule automatically while BD, can we set strategy for Plant itself rather Plant/ order type/material for process order batch determination.

so that we need not assign all materials and order type in COB1 with in the same plant.

Robert

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create new strategy type by using Field Order Type / Plant and Material Type

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintain Sort rule in your Batch Determination Strategy (COB1).If yes and still problem found then check whether all the concern batches of Component containes the Required Value of that Batch Characterstic (which you have used in Sort rule - CU70) or not.

- After Creating sort rule first prereqisite is that Batch Characterstic should be there in your Batch Class.

- Then Value should be there for that Batch Characterstic in all the Batches.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

Thanks for reply, you are right. my problem is solved. Now one more thing, can i define search strategy for BD in process orders only selecting Plant filed instead of Plant/order type/Material. Hence i will assign Palnt to search strategy in COB1 instead of assigning plant, order type and Material.

Thanks in advance, i have rewarded points..

regards

Robert

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Refer my last reply in below thread,

[Condition table for Batch Determination|;

Regards,

Dhaval

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

IN OPKP there is setting for Batch determination for Order while releasing.

And for component you need to active the Batch entry as- 3 in material master MRP 3 view for all components.

Please try this and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any body is having any idea