cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch determination in process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dears,

can anybody explane me the steps and the t-codes to create strategy for batch determination in process order?

i'd like have the possibility to chose one of the batch suggest before to release the order by the key "execute batch determination"..

thanks in advance

Juan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Procedure

On the initial screen of your application choose Logistics>centrel function>batch management>Batch determination>For process order -->Batch search strategy --> Create.

Procedure

On the initial screen of your application choose Batch search strategy -->Create.

Choose the strategy type, say choose co02

If you want to see a list of the strategy records available, choose Strategy info.

Choose the key combination-

Enter the required dat-->say plant ,production order type, product,valid from and component for which you want to have this

Choose Selection criteria push button

If no values have been entered, enter the selection class and the characteristic values.

Go back to the screen on which you create a batch search strategy.

Choose Sort if required(it should be defined earlier(in CO70- here you are giving the charateristic name on which you want to sort)

Choose a sort sequence.

save.

Check also in COR4, for the combination of plant and order type...you have selected search procedure-Co0001

this is linked to stg what you have eneterd above.

pl come back if you need more help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajesha Vittal.

But I don't try t-code CO70.

Over all, at the moment of chose the batch in order process, the system give me the message:

"Batch determination for xxx without selection data" and pusching on button STRATEGY INFO i don't find no one sort rule.

But if I push the button SELECTION CRITERIA I get a list of batchs.

i think that i should have the list without push that button.

Do u think that i've skiped anystep or maybe could be a costing problem?

Thanks in advance

Juan

Edited by: juan on Jan 8, 2008 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not getting you...follopw the steps defined by me and then come after testing if u have any issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to define Sort Rule in Transaction CU70.

Edited by: PP Consultant on Jan 8, 2008 11:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry dears, one clarification please

the "strategy type" (COB1) depends from the "search procedure" in COR4?

in wich way?

thanks,

Juan

Answers (0)