cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch cost

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

Please, could you give me some information about finding information about batch cost in production order? I need some docs. about batch management costing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Silvana,

You can use batch valuation for batch wise costing.

Activate split valuation and use dynamic valuation type. At the time of MIGO each batch is considered as valuation type with the batch value.

In this way you can have different batches with different prices for same material.

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Batch Management is just subdividing the material according to the Characteristics but if you want

cost for each material segment  of a material,then use split valuation where split valution

helps you to keep diferent material price based on characteristics for the same material.

NOTE:

When production order is used and consumption is posted with movement type 261 then stock will get reduced in resepective storage location. But when a batch determination is done in a production order based on the batch search strategy and sort rule material, quantity and batch are selected. During MRP, BOM which is a master data for PP is used to calculate the dependent requirements of materials!

Regards,

Biju K

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

When the  production delivers production to inventory, how is the production order credit? At standard price or the value of the "finished goods" are based on valuations of component batches rather than on standard prices.

Could you kindly help me?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All material posting in any transactions depends on PRICE CONTROL in the material master in accounting-1 view( S or V).

Refer links effect of price control:

http://scn.sap.com/message/13328573

Regards,

Biju K