cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank statement processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to import external bank statement into SAP business one. I have configured EFM and it is exactly picking up the fields from CSV file. In the data preview also, I am getting the results correct. But while importing the saved .bfp file in SAP, it shows the messages as in the attached picture.

Please advise where I am staying behind.

Thanks,

Anandh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is error in .bfp file preparation. Follow the below link which gives the step by step procedure,

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-one/blog/2012/10/24/creating-a-format-for-a-csv-file-containin...

CREATING A FORMAT FOR A CSV FILE CONTAINING INFORMATION FOR RECONCILIATION USING ELECTRONIC FILE MAN...And make sure that the account mapping is correct as shown in the blog.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. The import file does not have any special characters either and I have followed the documents that Mr.Sivaram has reffered to. While the data perview, the data is accurate in the Electronic file manager window. But once the saving and opening the same file doesnot reflect any data with it. It seems the problem is in conversion and saving.

Regards,

Anandh.

former_member196081
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Below

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check your import file having any special charaters in the same? If yes, try removing it and see it it works.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anandharaja V,

from your screenshot it appears that bank account number 123456 has no match. To successfully import the statement, the bank account number on the statement & the number you defined for the housebank account in your database have to match.

Please see the How-to guide on BSP in the Documentation Resource Centre.

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerstin,

The house bank account 123456 is very much available in the database. Also I have reffered the how to guide to configure the EFM.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos