cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Reconciliation module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do i use bank reconciliation module? The 'ending balance', do i have to put in exactly the amount which i receive from my montly bank statement? And also the 'ending date', lets say i put it as at end of April (30.04.08), when i review back it will show me the whole list right from the beginning, (1st Jan - 30th April). If i want to see only within april'08, how would i do this?

Thank you, really2 need your help.

Thanks.

Rgds,

Harith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Harith,

Unfortuately you cannot ONLY display transactions for April. All the open tansactions that have not been paid and reconciled with your bank statement will be there.It does not make sense to ONLY display ex for April, because a customer acan pay an invoice from December.

You must exactly put in the date and corresponding amount as it is on your bank statement. It is important,because these amount must match each other.

When done correctly, errors can be picked up easily, for example double postings.

Hope it helps

Regards

Carin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carin,

Thank you for the info. You mean the list will be always be right from the beginning of the year? or all the way when I started using SAP B1. (We started on Jan'08). There's a long list of questions along the way.

Thanks again.

Rgds,

Harith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you click the 'End Page' button on the bottom right of the rec page, next time you open it, it'll be at the end therefore you wont have to scroll down through.

hth