Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank key need to be selected for the invoice

former_member591764
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Need your help.

Issue is- Vendor- xxxx of US region, has been extended to both US and CN (China) Co.codes.

Vendor Bank details has both ACH bank key & Wire Payment bank key (Common for both co.codes). Now when invoice is for US Co.code , bank key with ACH Payment method needs to be selected in the invoice and if the invoice is for CN Co.code , Wire Payment bank key needs to be selected.

How to do the same?? Is there any standard solution available??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member596209
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

in fbzp, go to payment method in company code there is one selection option is there bank selection control field and check the radio button optimization by bank group, Its pick the bank which we want to give while do the invoice payment.

Prasath E

former_member591764
Discoverer
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. I will check the same and confirm you on the same.

Regards,

Mainak

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

In FBZP, Pmnt Methods in company code, on the payment method, you have foreign payments/foreign currency payments.

If you pay the vendor only in the currency of the country, uncheck Cust/Vendor bank abroad. the Bank Partner Type could be the same for both Vendor banks accounts.

Kind Regards

former_member591764
Discoverer
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. I will check the same and confirm you on the same.

Regards,

Mainak

former_member513101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

It is standard sap to always pick the first bank details for the payment in F110. Normally we suggest to company to have one bank details record per vendor. If you have multiple bank records per vendor you will face issue as you describe.

There are 2 options to handle this so far i know.

Option 1 - Manual update

• Let say the first bank record is for ACH, then for China company code user need to do mass change in FBL1N to update the partner bank type. There is mass button in FBL1N.

Option 2 - Substitution

• You need to build a substitution rule to substitute the partner bank type for China company vendor invoices

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi, use Pankpertner type for different payments.