cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Me and my team are deploying SAP CFM. In this deployment, we are implementing a custom solution consisting in adding two new tabs to the transactions TM_XX. To do so, we are using BADI FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT.

The problem we have is the following:

When we want to create a new interest rate instrument (TM_51), for example, and access to one of the new custom tabs, we need to retrieve the total amount from the Structure tab (field XZBETR). Our implementation of BADI FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT, inside method EVT_APPLICATION_START, is not able to retrieve this field, because parameter PI_PROXY_TRANSACTION contains some other fields but not this one.

We wonder if there is some way to retrieve the value of this field from methor EVT_APPLICATION_START inside an implementation of BADI FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT.

Thanks and best regards.

Alberto Muñoz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

We are development a similar solution to tm03 but we are still trying to add a new tab. Can you give more details to achieve it? After that i think we are in conditions to help you because we will also need the total amount.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Daniel,

To add a new custom tab in TM_XX transactions you have to follow these steps:

1. (SE80) Create a dynpro as SUBSCREEN, with the structure (fields, tablecontrols...) you want in the new tab, located in a modul-pool.

Example: Program: ZCFM001

Dynpro: 1010

2. (SE18) Create your custom implementation of BADI FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT. This will create a Z class where you can program the new tab management.

Example: Implementation: ZAMPLIACIOTM001

Class: ZCL_IM_AMPLIACIOTM001

3. (SE24) Implement method EVT_APPLICATION_START of your new class. This method is called when the transaction is going to be painted, and manages (among other things) which tabs need to be shown. In general terms, you will have to assign your dynpro to a function code.

This BADI offers you 2 custom function codes, and so, the ability to add two custom tabs. These function codes are OPEN_TRTM_CUST_01 and OPEN_TRTM_CUST_02.

To add your dynpro to a function code, you have to identify this relationship in the internal table (parameter) PC_TAB_BADI_TABS. This is the table that contains the custom tabs to be added.

To do this, you have to add the following piece of code:

DATA: LS_BADI_TABS TYPE FTROP_BADI_SUBSCREEN.

• 4.1. Modify the tab structure.

LS_BADI_TABS-REPID = ZCFM001. "Report

LS_BADI_TABS-TEXT_TAB = 'New Tab'. "Text (max. 30 CHAR) to display

LS_BADI_TABS-DYNNR = '1010'. "Subscreen

• 4.2. Add the new tab.

MODIFY PC_TAB_BADI_TABS

FROM LS_BADI_TABS

TRANSPORTING REPID DYNNR TEXT_TAB

WHERE FCODE = 'OPEN_TRTM_CUST_01'.

And that's it! Now you will be able to see you new tab in these transactions.

I hope this helps you.

Alberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

have to add a new Button (Function Code + Icon) on TX01 (Spot/Forward Transaction Create: Structure). Think that I need to use Badi FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT for this action but I can not find any way to define a new button plus assignment to a function code.

Have you an idea?

Thanks in advance

Uwe