cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backflush and total scrap

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this scenario, three operations and backflush on the third, movement 261, when I confirm the operation with CO11 I have a problem with the scrap, I'll explain:

operation

010         Qty 100

020         Qty 99  scrap 1

030         Qty 98  scrap  1

The handling is only 99 pieces and I would consider the Total scraps (2). it is normal that considers only the scraps of the operation?

thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To have a product A, I need  product B, then confirm the operation when I have an output of goods Product B, the problem is that it does not take into account the previous scrap.

with this I try to be even clearer

if you can help me I would be very grateful

Thanks a lot again

and sorry for the trouble

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thank you for the availability, and you wonder if there are other ways to solve this problem, otherwise the output will never be the actual goods, but wrong!
Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zunico,

Scraping the material is different method to update the inventory....via co11n it given only info....

Regards,

Sulabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give me some advice on how to do? I need you to confirm the operations separately
thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can post the stock in Block stock after quality or by PO GR and then from block stock you can scrap the stock by movement type 555 by MB1A transaction...

Regards,

Sulabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I try, but I was hoping for something more automated. I can not even in Abap solve the problem?
thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio

U can do good receipt for the scrap also in to a separate Location like RJ01.

Then after quality approval you can scrap it through MB1A with 551 movement against cost center.

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

the SCAP automatically go to RJ01? I'm interested in that are not available, then the commodity output for scrap can be done manually

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, scrap not goes automatically to RJ01 location....u need to perform 551/555 movement vai mb1a against cost center...

Regards,

Sulabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio

Create a storage location RJ01.

And confim the all quantities, but in goods movements in Co11n , you can separate the scrap qunatities in to this RJ01 Location.

You will get stock for scrap also in separate location.

After Quality approval you can do 551 movement.

Santhosh.

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The quantity entered in the scrap field in CO11N screen does not get updated in the inventory. It is only for information purpose which you can see in COOIS.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the filed in co11n screen of scrap/rework is only for information purpose. It is not updated any inventory. By this field u can get the detail report in coois for information purpose...Pl let us know if you u are trying to capture any things....

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Operation scrap through confirmation CO11N never get posted to inventory. You will have this scrap as reporting purpose in COOIS operation wise. Actual quantity get posted will be 98 as yield in inventory.

Could you please elaborate your requirement? How do you want to define the scarp and yield in system?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar