Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1PO2B1SO Message Log window problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to integrate B1PO2B1So scenario.

I create the sysytem lanscape and scenario also.

In the event sender setup also i replace the sysid with the sender system id.

I also got the entry in the B1ieventlog table.

When I run the event sender it took the data from the table but not displayed in the message log window.

Subsidary customer Number setting in system landscape:

For company A I used the C0001 as a subsidary customer number where C0001 is customer created in the company B.

For compny B I used V0001 as a subsidary customer number where V0001 is a vendor created in the company A.

I passed following parameter in the scenario section

for company A :

Vendor Number : C0001(Which is a customer code of the company B)

For company B:

Vendor Number : V0001(Which is a vendor code of the company A)

Correct me If I passed the wrong parameter.

But I am not able to get the message in the message log window.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gunjan Shukla.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have created user define field which you have mentioned.

But now I got different error.

Error :-

com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.utilities.UtilException: UTE001 Nested exception: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: DI Error -10 : (-10) Exchange rate not updated [RDR1.U_GRField][line: 1] , 'USD' =| (End of appended Exceptions) =| (End of appended Exceptions)BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.utilities.UtilException: UTE001 Nested exception: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: DI Error -10 : (-10) Exchange rate not updated [RDR1.U_GRField][line: 1] , 'USD' =| (End of appended Exceptions)

knidly helped me to solve this error.

Regards,

Gunjan Shukla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

>

exception: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: DI Error -10 : (-10) Exchange rate not updated [RDR1.U_GRField][line: 1] , 'USD' =| (End of appended Exceptions)

This error is kind of clear. You forgot to update the exchange rate in USD in the receiver database.

Regards,

Ian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lan,

Thnkas you.

I got the SO in another system.

If I want to add some in the existing BIU What I have to do?

If I want to know how to make new scenario using IDE.

Any documetation is available ?

Thanks once again for help.

Regards,

Gunjan Shukla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

You should read this [article|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0bf4978f-0e01-0010-2d89-c140ac1177da]. It explains very well how to modify or create a new scenario. Read it and we all can discuss your doubts here in the forum (perhaps in another post?).

You don't need to use the IDE. Just a good XML editor (like XML Spy, it really rocks!). I think the IDE is good to develop new bizflows (read bizflows as generic transformation, but that's a WHOLE other chapter), but not for BIUs.

Regards,

Ian

PS. Here's the [link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessone?rid=/webcontent/uuid/d2d3c065-0b01-0010-338b-817510448a68] [original link is broken]; for all the B1i documents.

Edited by: Ian Defilippi on Mar 27, 2008 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Problem is in the user define in the Lanscape.

Now I got the message in the message log window but it appeared as Failure.

I got the follwoing error.

com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.utilities.UtilException: UTE001 Nested exception: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: DI Error -2028 : (-2028) No matching records found (ODBC -2028) Exception : com.sap.smb.sbo.wrapper.com.ComFailException: Invoke of: GetBusinessObjectFromXML Source: Description: Property 'U_GRField' of 'DocumentLine' is invalid =| (End of appended Exceptions) =| (End of appended Exceptions)BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.utilities.UtilException: UTE001 Nested exception: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: DI Error -2028 : (-2028) No matching records found (ODBC -2028) Exception : com.sap.smb.sbo.wrapper.com.ComFailException: Invoke of: GetBusinessObjectFromXML Source: Description: Property 'U_GRField' of 'DocumentLine' is invalid =| (End of appended Exceptions

Helped me to solve this problem.

Regards,

Gunjan Shukla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

Nice done! Now the B1PO2B1SO BIU (as is) has two reference user fields. In the sender company (in which you add the purcharse order) there's a userfield named BRField. In the receiver company (sales order) there's a userfield named GRField. Both are at row level.

The problem B1i is giving you is that it doesn't find the GRField. So you should create both userfields manually for it to work. That should be enough.

If you go a little further, in the BIU definition (if you unzip the B1PO2B1SO.zip file), there's a file named B1PO2B1SO.xsl. Here's the mapping between fields. You may want to change it in order to add or remove fields.

Hope this helps,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

How do i find this file B1PO2B1SO.zip file.please let me know the scenario and path in SLD

Regards,

Vijay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

I think the problem is with the assigned users. In the landscape you should create an exclusive user for B1i and set it as superuser (no need for license). When you add the transaction don't use that user.

Also, remember to add the SysId when configuring the EventSender per each company.

[Take a look at here.|]

Regards,

Ian