cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1DI connection failed with the error "Network Unreachable"

0 Kudos

I am installing B1 9.3 server and client on my laptop having windows 8.1 OS and I am using MS SQL 2014 server for database. I followed Administrative guide to do installation and installation was successful but I am not able to load the Dashboard widgets in the cockpit area. So, I tried to check the B1DI connection via Integration Framework as shown in the below screen shot. JDBC connection is successful.

Since I am using the trial version of B1 server so,is it mandatory to install license for the test purpose. I want to use the system for the demo and testing purpose.

It would be very helpful if any one could guide me to solve this error. I did follow note 2029714 but I could not find the Network Unreachable issue in that note.

Can anyone help me the installation of the B1 9.3 server on the machine for demo and testing purpose??

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to reset the password for users, from that window (users) click Find button at the toolbar or press CTRL + F keys, which will change the Users Form to Find Mode.

Once you change to Find mode, you can search for B1i user and change the password.

Regards,

Bala

0 Kudos

Thank You, I could finally solve this issue by giving Di ProxyHost as localhost and then changing the B1i user password and then restarting the DI Proxy and Integration services.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you verify/check all the solutions mentioned under "2.1 Connection refused or connection reset" of SAP Note: 2029714?

Regards,

Bala

0 Kudos

Hello,

I did followed 2.1 Connection refused or connection reset. I tried to enter diProxyHost as localhost and I could solve Network unreachable problem but now, I am getting another error as shown below.

I have could not reset password for B1i by:

1.Go to SAP Business One

2. Administration

3. Setup

4.General

5. Users

I got stuck with this windows: