Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1 2 File scenario not working

lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been following along with the B12File scenario steps, in an attempt to recreate, and ultimately alter this process to create an XML file based on Invoices added in B1.

In both cases, whether it be trying to create a DSV file, or an XML file I am getting the following error when debug testing, and in the message log after activation.

com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.utilities.UtilException: UTE001 Nested exception: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not load stylesheet.com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: Error parsing query. -> java.util.EmptyStackException

I am unsure what to make of this, and what I am doing incorrectly, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

kindest regards,

Lucas Fischer

View Entire Topic
lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'll chalk this one up to a coding oversight.

The issue has been resolved.

$msg/BOM/BO/Document_lines/rows/* <-- the asterisk got me.

regards,

Lucas

szymon_lipnicki3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same error but can't resolve it. Can You tell why this asterisk caused an error?

Regards

Szymon

lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Szymon,

The asterisk, much like in SQL, stands for "all" or wildcard, putting the asterisk in there pulls all child nodes of that node.

I hope this helps,

Lucas M Fischer