Can anybody explain me the difference between Individual, daily and batches in the availability check with an example..
1. This is the checking group.
2. Based on the setting here , You will be able to see the Sales and deliveyr requirments accordingly.
3. likke if you maintain daily then all the sales requirements will be displayed as sum for one day in md04, you will not be able to see at the individual sales order level
4. if you maintain individual you will be able to see the individual requirement in the md04 sccreen
5. also the availability check will be done for individual order and aloocation takes place accordinly.
6. This checking gropu is commonly used in differnet applicatoin like Producton,SAles availability check, etc.
7. Checking gropu along with checking rule makes the scope of check so only you see many things like batches also here.
kindly letme know for further query