cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had thousand of stock in hand still i got the availability check screen. Could someone please let me know the reason behind this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you share what was the cause of the problem so that we can also get clear understanding how the problem was resolved.

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your sales order, can you check in the scope of check inside the availability check, what parameters have you activated?

If stock is in plant and storage location then check what all types of inward outward movements and reservations are taken into consideration for purpose of doing availability check.

Regards,

Kant

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock is very much available in storage location and there is about 2601 units which is yet to be allocted to orders still the order has confirmed the qty for 250 only where as the ordered qty was 300.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all txns like MD04 , MMBE inlcuding MB51 and MB5B but there is are no movements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the stock in Final storage location from where the goods are picked

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check whether stock are unrestricted

2. check stock are reserved for any sales order

3. check avaliability check group (OPJJ) (select avalibility check, click on details, check on stock tab and in/outward movement tab)

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.....

There is enogh stock in MD04 even after the stco is allocated for back orders, there is a stock of 2500 units left and the sales oredr which i am refering to was changed from 600 to 300 but still the system has only confirmed 250 and delivery has been created for 250 only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I think probably only 250 stock is there in storage location and rest of the stock is in plant.

this might be the reason for confirming only 250 stock.

Please check in MMBE for the bifercation of stock in Plant and Storage Location.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in MD04 might the stock has been reserved for some other orders or there might be safety stock

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check whether the stock is in Plant or Storage Location. If the stock is in Plant and order is having storage location in that case system will not confirm the first schedule line as Storage Location tick might be marked in Availability check screen. You can check in transaction MMBE for the same.

Also some times there might be stock in plant and it is assigned to other sales orders and delivery. You can check the transaction code MD04 for it.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar