Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check Stock in delivery from STO

VictorPatricio
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello:

I 've activated automatic delivery creation for STO, but when  delivery is created, the systems transfers the full STO quantity to the delivery quantity .  by example :

The stock for xxx material is 5 UN. The STO quantity entered is 100 UN,  when the STO is saved  the delivery quantity is 100 instead of  5 UN !. 

if the delivery is created using  VL10F  transaction , the delivery quantity is modified to 5 . that´s is the right ! 

View Entire Topic
DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello @VictorPatricio 

That is how SAP standard works - the note 2195518 - Everything about stock transport orders and ATP

You can also set up automatic delivery creation for stock transport orders. Once the STO is created the outbound delivery is created automatically in the background. There is only one ATP check carried out, with the checking rule you assigned to the combination of the delivery type and supplying plant.

That basically means that when deliveries are created automatically for STOs, ATP on delivery level is not executed.

The work around is to switch off automatic delivery creation and have them created with VL10F scheduled as a periodic background job.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

VictorPatricio
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dominik,
VictorPatricio
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dominik,
VictorPatricio
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dominik, relly I appreciate your right answer. !

Now I' am using VL10BATH for delivery creation, is working fine.!  

Addcionally, is there any  USER EXIT  or  option for adding an additional filter to VL10BATH , we are generating STO that comes from MRP, We need to select  these "MRP" STO's  ,by example filtering by the creation user.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello @VictorPatricio 

That can be achieved with a custom enhancement in VL01*. See the note 198137 - VL10: User exits / customer-specific enhancements for details.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski