Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopopulate the standard text in PO Header

Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained 'Terms and condition' using app 'maintain standard Texts'. Now i want that this Terms and condition to be autopopuated when a PO is created in PO header section. 

How Can i achieve this?

View Entire Topic
Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your question!

To have a Terms and Conditions auto-populated when a Purchase Order (PO) is created in the PO header section in SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud, you would first need to associate the standard text (or the 'Terms and Conditions' in this case) with a specific document type or output type. Here's the procedure step-by-step:

First, maintain 'Terms and conditions' using the app 'Maintain Standard Texts'.

Next, set up a determination procedure for the document type or output type where you want the Terms and Conditions to appear. You would do this in "Define Document Types for Purchase Order (PO)" under the "Maintain Document Types" in the SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud configuration.

Here you have to choose the document type and assign your Standard Text. Here you choose the terms and conditions you have created under 'Maintain Standard Texts'.

The association of the standard text to a document or output type allows the system to automatically populate the Terms and Conditions when a new document is created. In your case, when a PO is created, the 'Terms and Conditions' will be automatically filled in the header text.