cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TECO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

As an organisational policy, user wants to TECO all the Production orders which are Fully CNF or Settled. User would like to have Orders getting the TECO status as soon as they are fully CNF or settled. Can it be automated? Kindly advice.

Regards

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddheshwar_rajguru2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think it will be useful for the client to make automatic TECO after CNF.

Because TECO i svery important activity that have to do a responsible person from Production department.

This is saying that my production is completed from all logistic point of view , and it is ready for do the costing, its very important activity , once TECO will done then and then final settlement will done, even the authrity of TECO is having to only production manager level person, so here is conrol of production order.

There is mass changes yo can do all the CNF order into TECO by using t- code cohv, here you can do all the CNF into TECO , but u have to use this TECO transaction as this transaction having imporatant value in the PP.

Regards

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For mass "TECO",I will suggest T. Code 'CORM'.This can "TECO" your all production/process orders which have CONF/DELV status.

Regards,

Shailendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As per my understanding and knowledge..there will be first TECO and then settlement of prod orders.

I dont think that first settlement and then TECO is possible.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Taj, Settlement will be after TECO. Sorry for the misleading problem statement. But can we get it (TECO) automatically after CNF atleast?

Regards

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No, To my knowledge

But you can do mass TECO

Forum !!!!! - Pls correct me if I'm wrong

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is possible from BS22 transaction with status profile/selection profile. You have read the help i dont know exact flow and settings.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a5/63198843a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Or carry out the same functions automatically through batch job in backgroung in mass processing.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends, thanks for your vaulable inputs. Though it is not advisable to use TECO function regularly, they are using it as it is their organisation policy. User presently doing TECO using Mass processing transaction. But we will try to automate it with batch job in background with mass processing. Taj, if find time we will try to explore the possibility of thru BS22 too.

Regards

mahesh