cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Settlement Rule Process Order to Cost Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are currently looking for a way for the system to automatically generate the settlement rule of process order to cost center.

Well, we know that the default is that all the costs in the process order will be settled to material.

But, in our case, we are using an order type for research and development, and we would want to settle the costs in this order type into a particular cost center.

We have tried to create the user-defined strategy in KSR4, but still have no clues of how to write the code for the enhancement package.

Please kindly suggest

Thank you very much in advance

BR, Erwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Erwin

I guess you need to use exit COOM0003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I have looked into the COOM0003 with the ABAP-er, it seems like it won't hit into the process order, but only for internal orders. Am i missing something here?

But first of all, i would like to know if my scenario is even possible?

Because i realize that when i check the customizing tree under user-defined generation of settlement rule, in the assignment to strategy sequence, no process order type can be selected.

Please kindly suggest

Thank you very much

BR, Erwin

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I was bit doubtful when I proposed that, but still wanted to try that

May be you can try BADI Workorder_update and see if that allows you to create a settlement rule

What you do it put a break point in the BADI and populate a settlement rule manually... If it gets saved, the same can be achieved using code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Tried that BADI, but it seems like it can't be done using that.

Well, if it can't be done using user exits or BADI, probably another alternative to mass change the settlement rule of the process orders are okay too..

Please kindly suggest further

Thank you

Best Regards,

Erwin

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In my current project, client uses a Z program.. It uses the excel file provided to create settlement rules for Projects... Its nothing but a BDC

I still feel there must be some way for prod orders too... Lets await other responses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, that BDC will probably be my last resort.

Meanwhile i will keep on searching, hehe...

Thank you

BR, Erwin