cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic reorder point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I entered mrp type is automatic reorder point, and i entered gr processing time and consumption values. system will not calculate the reorder point. please what settings are required to calculate automati reorder point. please help me

Thanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For automatic reorder point planning,both the reorder level and the safety stock level are determined by the forecating program.

Here main thing is you have to maintain service level(some higher percentage) in MRP2 view in material master.Based on the past consumption values and the service level,system will calculate safety stock and reorder point.

I think no extra configuration required.

Maintain the service level and do forecasting in forcasting view in material master.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam Sharma,

I have given Fx and quantity 100. And also i have given 50 reorder quantity and replesment time 5 and service leve 90%. but problem is not solved.please help me any settings i have to miss.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

still problem is not solved. i have given the settings below whatever i had maintained . please look into this issue.

Mrp type: VM

lot size : EX

Service level 90%

consumption values10,20,30,40,50..........

Is there any settings i have to miss. please .

Thanks

venkat

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Lot size should be FX

check and revert back

Rgds

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

maintain reorder qty. in material master(MRP2 IEW). than system consider reorder qty.

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the lot size

it shud be FX fixed lot size

Check and revert back

Regards

Anupam Sharma