cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All

My client want Auto printing at the time of A/R Invoice+Payment means when a A/R invoice+Payment transaction Complete then

default layout should be print . means after add command .

Thanks & Regard

Areeba Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS Rahul and jimmy

regard

areeba ali

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to use print payment and invoice in succession feature in SAP B1.

It is available in user defaults setup under admin module --> setup --> general users --> Defaults --> Print tab.

Look at the following screen shots for detail:

You must also set a default layout for the ar invoice + payment document in a/r invoice and incoming payment after set the above user default.

Using the above option, every time invoice is added, the printing request either for invoice and payment will appear and the user can click ok button to print both.

I've checked there is also another option if you prefer not to use the user default or manually. Here is the screen shot of  the option:

Open the a/r invoice + payment --> Click File --> Select layout and print. The above window will appears.

Rgds,

JiM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Areeba......

Try this......

Go to Administration-->Print Preferences--> Per Document--> Select AR Invoice and tick on Print document Option.

This will make the Auto Print of AR Invoice once it is added.......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul

i have done the same but not getting result.

Regard

Areeba Ali

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you may also check user defaults goto Administration -->> Setup -->> General -->> Users -->> Print Tab -->> Select A/R Invoice and check the checkbox Print Document Option.

regards,

Fidel