cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic po from outline agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eventhough i have maintained outline agreement against material codes, as well as checked auto po and source in material master and auto po in vendor master, and the PR is even release. while running me59n it says, message no.ME261 ( No suitable purchase requisitions found).

P.s: Even the source determination in the PR has been checked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

The validity agreement should be checked along with the delivery date in the system. In case the validity of the contract is not in the range then the source determination will not work. The validity of the source in the source list should be less than the validity of the contract.

hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create PO from PR which is assigned to outline agreement, if the outline agreement (contract or scheduling agreement) is valid. Please check the validity of outline agreement . A re you able to create PO MANUALLY with that outline agreement? Please check in that aspect. I hope this will resolve your issue. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed vendor has been checked.... still the error persists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the PR is subjected to any release strategy, if yes - check if it is released or not.

If released then check the Source of supply tab in the PR, is it assigned with the outline agreement or not.

If yes then the check if you manually enter the PR all the details are pulled into the PO or not and correct based on the error.

If no error then pass it thorugh ME59N and recheck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Source of supply in the PR does not show any data regarding outline agreement... however it should automatically pick that.

Further all these i have testing in developement server

Edited by: TUHINA on Sep 19, 2011 2:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the Vendor in the Source list is marked as "Fix Vendor".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained source list....source as Outline agreement and fixed indicator..

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Kuberk... ya have assigned outline agreement as well as fixed vendor still its showing the same msg