cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PO at the time of GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Anybody please tell me where the no range of automatically generated PO is maintained.I am generating automatic PO in Transaction code MB01 in mvt type 101.

Regards,

ABHI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Auto PO creation During GR Posting.

1. Check the Auto PO option in VMR & MMR in Purchasing view.

2. Maintain Purchase Info Record with Standard Purchase Organisation.

3. Maintain the Source list.

4. Define the default Values for Document type as "NB" for TC: MB01 - Menu Path:SPRO-IMG-MM-Purchasing-Define the default Values for Document type

5. Maintained creation of automatic PO during good receipt for mov type 101 and 161.

Menu path : MM -> Inventory Management -> Goods Receipt -> Create Purchase order Automatically -> Activate Auto PO creation for Mvt type 101 and 161.

6. Maintain the Vendor field as mandatory for Mov type 101 and 161.

7. Do the GR with TC MB01and Mov type 101 and post. In display Mat doc with TC MIGO, u will find the PO which was created automatically in Back ground.

now

Anybody please tell me where the no range of automatically generated PO is maintained.I am generating automatic PO in Transaction code MB01 in mvt 

Answer lies in 4th line......default document type

Regards,

Pardeep malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijt,

Th no ranges what you are asking is internal document no which system will generate during MIGO without PO

Go FBN1 and check for which No like 50 or 52 for which system trwoing error the go to interval select co cd enter the No and interval from & to this will create accounting document during MIGO without Purchase oder.

Edited by: Shubham RT on Jul 24, 2010 2:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Number range for Automatic PO is not maintained seperately.

Number ranges will be maintained for document types.

check at this node SPRO > MM > Purchase order > define document type / define number ranges for document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no different No. range for automatic PO. it is regular No. range with doc. type NB.

SAM