Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Notification of incoming payments

Lartey
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bosses,

I have created a query that fetches the data on incoming payment (amount paid, customer it relates to and invoice to which payment relates). The difficulty i have now is that i want these details sent to specified users via email and internally immediately incoming payment document is added. Basically, each time a new incoming payment document is saved, the notification should be sent to the specified users.

Please help.

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Same subject was discussed in this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3446334.

Let me know if any help required on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Lartey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

I have reviewed that thread but my requirement is a little bit different. What i want the system to do is to automatically notify certain users that monies for an invoice has been received and applied. This notification should be sent immediately the payment is added.

The option described in the other post will send the notification several times. The content will also keep growing by the day as new incoming payments are added and will spill into thousands by the day.

Perhaps we have to develop to address this need?

Regards

John

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Assign your query in Alert management; add required user to receive internally; set frequency of every 5 to 10 minutes.

Ask user read and delete from inbox.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan