cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Notification from Usage Decition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PM Exports,

could any one suggest me a method to auto generate PM Notifications based on usage decision?

My client Processes equipment in "Object" tab in a PM Order via QM Inspection Lots. Each equipment has to be check to see whether it pass/fail certain tests. For failed equipments, PM Notificaiton should be generated automatically for the maintenance team to work on. We are trying to map this to two usage decisions - PASS and FAIL .Please provide me a solution if you have worked on something similar.

Cheers

Deepal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepal,

You need to assign notification type to inspection type(same inspection type which you assign to your calibration order type)in QM customization to create automatic notification. So once you reject the inspection point in result recording automatic notification is created.

SPROQMQuality inspectionInspection CreationMaintain Inspection type.

Regards,

Anish Ahya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Zenith,

thanks for the reply, looks promising but could you please give me the setps in detail. i.e- SPRO etc.

Cheers

Deepal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepal,

In PM you are assigning inspection type to calibration order type in customization. Path is SPRO- PM-- Maintenance and service ProcessingFunctions and setting for order typeAssign inspection type to Order type.

Now you need to assign notification type to that inspection type. Path is SPROQMQuality inspectionInspection CreationMaintain Inspection type. Tick the check box Q notification per Insp. lot.

Regards,

Anish