I have been using the simple credit limit check with warning message for sales orders. The check was working fine.
I want to change over to Automatic credit control.
I have configureed the following
OB38 : Linked the CCAr to the company code
OVFL : Linked the CCAr to the Sales Area
OBZK : Pernitted control areas per company code.
OVAK : Sales doc type to Automatic credit control with a credit group
OVAD : -
as there is no delviery.
OB01 : Credit Management Risk Categories
OVA8 : Selected Dynamic and Oldest Open Items, gave value 10 days .
V/08 : I have put A in subtotal at the net value
But when i create sales order I dont get any error for oustandings greater than 10 days.
Shows type of credit check as 'D'
Credit control Area rightly as TCA7
Risk category is shown as blank
Credit group as 01
Surprisingly the credit status from table VBUK is shown as blank against all the parameters even though i have updated the details in OVA8.
Please advise where i have gone wrong