Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic caracteristics derivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I encounter the folllowing issue.

We create automatic internal order. The settlement rule is automatically set to PSG on the internal orders.

I have created caracteristics derivation rule so that PSG is filled automatically.

After internal order creation if I enter only in display mode then the derivation is not done but if i enter in change mode and look the PSG the caracteristics are automatically filled...

I would like to derivate the caracteristics without needing to enter in change mode in my internal order : is it possible and how to do it?

Regards,

Céline

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I could not understand your question completely.. you said that auto settl rule is created with PSG as the receiver... Then there must be some chars in it... Are you saying that it is not deriving the other chars based on your der rules???

You can try using the FM COPA_PROFITABILITY_SEGMENT.. This FM can be called with in the program  to generate the PSG

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

Ajay, we have created user defined fields on internal order and it is those fields that are derivated on PSG.

The settlemnt rule PSG is not completed with those fields (I only retrieve order number and profit center information), they are only completed when I entered in change mode on the internal order.

Céline O.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Celine,

I doubt if it would be possible. Instead, as you say the creation of Internal Order is automatic, extend the Program of Creation of Internal Order to Click on the PSG button once and press Continue and then save it.

Best Regards

Surya Varma