Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic blocking of (halb ) dependent requirements materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI EXPERTS,

In fact basic requirement is:

When (export order comes the delivery time is long or very short

We need to auto blocking for this type of order , say when order received and concerned person put

the tentative delivery date , the required paper qty (halb) need to block automatically against particular order , when

the particular order comes in production , treating plan need to go with that order reference and when paper

issued (halb) against that particular order we need automatic unblock of same paper . if paper was on transit at the time

of arrival of order that qty must be consider as in put .

kindly help me out how to get rid of the above mentioned points it is very essential from production points of view for smooth planning.

Kind regards

vimlendu kaushik

SAP-PP Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

If you re-frame you requirement in better way , then forum can comment of this .However , what I have understood that

1.You have Export Orders ( Sales Order /Schedule Line ) from customer for Paper products let say XYZ

2.XYZ(FERT) ---HALB (Paper) --RAW(PULP)

3.XYZ has Delivery Time either Long or Short for customer .

Your requirement is Blocking the dependent (HALB-Paper ) when ever expoert order comes and also consider the Stock in Transit for the same.

Answer : I do not think so there will be blocking of HALB(Paper ) automatically , when there will be a expoert order (sales order ) .Blocking of material is possble for certain requirement agianst a movement type through Standard Txn liken MB1B/MIGO etc .

When you will create Sales Order ( export order ) , system does the availabilty check and confirm the FG order qty based on the availabilyt and provide a schedule delivery date based on ATP .It does not check the SFG(HALB-Paper ) unless the requirement passes through MRP .So in your case , if you release the Sales Ordera and run MD50 -MRP run on Sales Order , then dependent requirement (papaer -qty ) will be reserved ( At the time of MRP run , system also conside the stock in Transit , based on the Available chek control key assinged to mateerial master in MRP3 view -OPJJ-Scope of check ) and when you process the Production order and does the Goods Issue against Reservation partialy .

Othewise , at the time of export order creation , you need to move the required avaibale stock for HALB-Papaer to Block stock ( Unrestricyed to Block stock - u can move material from unresticted to block using MB1B and with 344 movement .And when required bring it back to unrestricted stock ( 343 Mov. ) or move to Consingement Stock for that Sales Order .

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JH

TAHNX FOR OPTING ME THE SOLUTION, U HAVE DESCRIBED IN A VERY PROPER MANNER.

BUT BEFORE IMPLEMENTING MRP FOR FG MATERIAL (XYZ)FOR A PARTICULAR SINGLE PRODUCT WHAT ARE THE PROCESSED WE SHOULD FOLLOW, KINDLY DESCRIBE IN DETAIL.

WHAT ARE THE SETTING, CINFIGURATION & PROCESSING FOR RUNNING MRP & ALSO FOR BLOCKING DEPENDENT MATERIAL (HALB & ROH) STEP BY STEP.

With Regards

Vimlendu

SAP-PP Support Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JH/EXPERT

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

KIND REGARDS

V KAUSHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vimlendu,

It appears you are asking how to perform a new implementation of MRP for FERTs. If you have never done this before, I suggest that you engage a local expert to assist you, since this is not a trivial implementation.

The entire process is described step by step in best practices. Configuration guide is

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl604/BBLibrary/Documentation/142_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_IN.doc

Blocking stock can be accomplished a couple of ways. One way is to use MB1B, and perform a movement 344. Subsequently, you can use 343 to move the stock back to unrestricted when you are ready to process the stock.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert

kindly help me out , as i have to implement such scenario in a uick time.

with regards]

vimlendu kaushik

SAP-PP Consultant