Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic batch creation at the time of goods receipt of raw materials

rajivplastics
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to set automatic batch creation at the time of goods receipt of raw materials and i have checked settings in OMCZ - automatic batch number assignment is "Inactive" also i have to mentioned that that the batch number creation is manual for finished goods and if i activate the automatic batch number assignment in OMCZ it will affect finished goods batch assignment or not. Because we are manually creating batch for finished goods and i want to assign automatic batch number creation for raw material. Kindly advise the way.

Regards,

Chetan Chavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello rajivplastics

You can customize automatic batch creation based on material types in IMG: Logistics - General -> Batch Management -> Creation of New Batches -> Define Initial Creation for Batch Master Maintenance.

If that doesn't work for you, another possible solution is to implement the EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001 (IMG: Logistics - General -> Batch Management -> Batch Number Assignment -> Configure Customer Exits for Intern. Batch Number Assignment) enhancement and don't provide a number range for automatic batch number assignment for finished goods but only for raw materials.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

rajivplastics
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

Thanks for your prompt reply...I have set automatic creation for material type "ROH" but still automatic batch creation is not taking.

Find attached screenshot for your reference.

Regards,

Chetan Chavan