Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Payment Program (F110) error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an error while running APP details are below :-

when i do the payment proposal creation, and run the log the following error is found:

Internal error: doc.balance not zero / comp.code 3992 vendor 1000100230 customer

Message no. FZ326

Balances: 0.00 INR / 0.00 INR

Balances: 0.01 GBP / 0.00

we are running by time as user is not able to make the advance payment to that vendor.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this thread

Kind regards

Dawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for your reply.

The link which you have mentioned its about to apply sap note and there are few more notes are there which came across to me asking to implement this note hence the previous note (1317395) is incorrect or incomplete.

would be kind enough to confirm whether that applying by this notes the error will get resolve or not.

i want to put some light again regarding this issue--- i am creating a downpayment request through t.code-F-47 of amt 73945 inr and it covert local currency to group currency in GBP in this scenario i am getting an error which i have mentioned in my thread.However while creating a Downpayment request with amt 73944 or 73946 i am able to make payment through F110.

Hence currency rate is -

71.61984. convert INR to GBP.

Advice me whether i should apply the notes which were mentioned in the link which you have posted or esle there is any other option.

******As we are running out of time********

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Request you to all kindly give your advice. i am still thinking what next step should i take whether implement the note or not.If there us any other way reply.

*************AS WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME*************