cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto purchase requestion when mrp run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

when i run mrp, i need to get purchase requisition raised automatically. what all setting i need to give .. please suggest..

regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In materail master use the procrument key as External.

Then in MD02 set the parameter indicator Create purchase req as 1 Purchase requisation and then run the MRP and check your Result

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply,

when i created purchase requisition manually by given sourse of supply ( vendor fixed) and given some setting mat master pur view to generate purchase order automatically . it is getting created.

now i wish to get the purchase order generated automatically with vendor fixed for that particular material, when i run mrp for that material .

please suggest

regards

vijay

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Purchase order generated automatically with MRP is not possible.

First you need to create the purchase requisation then need to convert in to Purchase order.

Alternatively, PO can be automatically created from PR usign tcode ME59N.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have used the same t code me59n and created so with this i just make purchase requisition then vendor record is copied and PO is created automatically fine.when i run mrp purchase req are also generating automatically further can i proceed and try

for to automate still ahead...when i run mrp , purchase req are created and inturn get converted automatically taking the vendor record and create PO for a particular *material*

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Any how MRP will not create the PO automatically it will create the Purchase requisation and you need to convert it into PO in MD04 double click on Purchase requisation you will get option to convert into the Purchase order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

in fact the purchase orders can´t be created atuomatically from MRP. Only Schedule lines when you work with schedule agreements.

if you want the vendor in the purchase requisitions vcreated by the MRP use the source list.

best regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make the settings in spro-production-sfc-masterdata-define the production scedulling profuile in that click automatic purchase requisitions.

Tcode:opkp

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hI am not sure if you want the Preq for the header material or for a component of a BOm.In case you are talking about a Finsih material , then you have to run the MRp with the parameter 'Creation Indicator for Purchase Requisitions' with value '1'. read also the note 23922 that can be useful depending if you run the mrp individually in MD02/03 or globally MDBT /MD01.

If you talk about the components of a BOM you have to take into account the above information and also run the multilevel MRP , MD02 and not MD03.

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just use indicator Create purchase req. 1 or 2 on md02 screen and procurement type should be F .

MRP will generate put req .