Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Fill batch characterstics by PO confirmation quantity

former_member622022
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need help to map the below 2 scenarios

1. FG_DEMO is my batch class of Finished Goods. The angle is the finished goods. Base Unit of measurement is MT. Now when they do production it usually takes place in MT but contains the Pieces as the value of the characteristic. Let's say they have done the production of 40 MT and in this quantity 628 Pieces. Now when they do a delivery of partial quantity the number of pieces from the value of the characteristic needs to be reduced.

2. I have the batch characteristics Production order quantity in this characteristics I have maintained in the additional tab of characterstics following value. such as Table "MCHB" and Feild "CLABS". The Intention to create this characterstics is when I confirm the production order the quantity of confirmation should directly come in my batch characterstics. But I am unabke ti achieve this.

Regards

Tejas Khanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Classify your batch manually through Batch Master Maintenance.

Turn off automatic goods receipt and classify your batch through the pop-up that is presented during MM goods receipt OMCV For 101 Movement 1Classification Carried Out in Background (All Batches)

Do not create your batch during Order Processing. Instead have the system create it during confirmation and at this time you will be able to classify your new batch from the Goods Movement screen

If you want that your batch is classified in the background you can set in the transaction OMCV (classify batches within goods movement overview) that the classification is to happen in the background.

You can then utilise the user exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_004 to valuate the characteristics if it is valid for your release.

Refer SAP note 85310 - No Batch Classification for Auto Goods Receipt

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member622022
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the reply.

May I know for which points the solution has been provided form your side. If I will achieve the first requirement it would be enough. As in this industry, almost 2000-3000 pieces of angle gets produced every day. So it is not feasible to give them the spitting functionality at the time of confirmation.

Regards

Tejas Khanna

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want that your batch is classified in the background you can set in the transaction OMCV (classify batches within goods movement overview) that the classification is to happen in the background.

You can then utilise the user exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_004 to valuate the characteristic while CO11N.

I think this should work for you too.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar