cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Capacity Check during production order creation

0 Kudos

Dear All Member SAP!

I want to auto Capacity Check during production order creation when i use tcode CO41 convert from Plan Order to Production Oder ? How i can set up in system SAP ?

Now in system tcode OPKP i have set up Overall profile SAPSFCG013 and Availability check click confirm capacity and Finite Scheduling.

Tcode OPJK in Order Type create to Production Order i have set up Overall profile SAPSFCG013 and release order "3"

In Work center i haveactivated "Relevant for Finite Scheduling"

Ex : Work center A --> Set up capacity working in 8h. ( formula SAP007)

Routing for material B in work center A have Base Quantity =1 and Activity type 8h

but when i create Production order by tcode CO41 for quantity 100 pc but system dont warning donot enough capacity?

Please check and show config in system how i can auto check capacity to conver from plant order to production order?

Thank so much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Caetano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

It seems there is some problem with the profile you are using, considering the screenshots you have attached. Profile SAPSFCG013 is the correct one to be used but maybe you have made some changes in customizing that are not supported.

Check in your client 000 if the settings are the same for this profile and copy the settings from 000 in case of any difference.

Regards,
Caetano

Prasath_7malai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dũng nguyen van,

Ensure that Scheduling parameter is ticked in Generate capacity reqmts (detailed planning).OPU3/OPU5. Check the capacity header in work center.

Regards,

Prasath E

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you see the capacity load on your work center? basic load by using overall profile SAPSFC010 in the capacity evaluation CM01

Refer SAP note 491692 - Evaluation of basic load for capacity availability check

Also check work center capacity is relevant for finite scheduling.

Also check control key in operation is active for capacity and scheduling.

If possible share screen shots of OPJK OPKP, work scheduling view and CM25.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Dear Sir!

I dont know why i click check capacity in production order then the system show warning below:

and

i donot how can i do and config check correct capacity

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if "No check" is OFF and Overrall profile maintained for Capacity Availability Check in t-code OPJK.

Check if production scheduling profile is assigned to material(work scheduling tab).

You should determine the basic load with report RCCYLOAD prior to the capacity availability check.

Refer note 160613 for more details.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

i do it but the system donot auto check capacity