cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autmatic Outgoing Bank Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I got new project and assigned a task to develop functional specs for Automatic Outgoing Bank Interface.

Can any body tells me how to to mapping for fields and how to send the file to the bank and in which format?

It would be great help from your side.

Thanks,

Nik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nik,

First you need to ask your bank about the format. You need to develop your outgoing file in the bank's pre-defined format.

Once you got that format, you can develop this in transaction code 'DMEE'. But lots of formats are available in Standard SAP. So, before developing new format, check the standard formats available in SAP.

Hope this will help you.

Pl. Assign points if useful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind help

If you have ready func. specs with u kindly pl. send it to me, it would be a great help from your side.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nik,

The bank file format differs for different banks and needs to be specified by your bank. Once the file structure is defined you can use following tables to map the fields in your file output:

For Classical program:

REGUH

REGUP

For DMEE format use structures:

FPAYH

FPAYHX

FPAYP

Hope it helps.

Regards

anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have ready func. specs with u kindly pl. send it to me, it would be a great help from your side.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using the classical payment program use the following tables for mapping

REGUH

REGUP

If you are using PMW then

FPAYH

FPAYHX

FPAYP

Thanks and Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot