Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

i have an issue.

i have end users who have roles as hr admin

they have access to all the data of all employees.

now i want to restrict some pernr with some infotypes say 0008.

can the restrictions be given basing on pernrs?

regards

nalla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Authorizations we can give on transaction codes,both customised & standard reports,infotypes,employee groups,Employee sub groups.

Regds

Shaila

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the P_orgin with the fields of personal area/Subarea and Employee group and employee subgroup.

Use the comination of Porgxx if all the things are same for those persoanl numbers. Use fields Payroll Administrator.

One more method using Structural Authorization. If person belong to differnent Org Unit.

If employee belong to the same perosnal area and subarea as same as the User.

You can not restrict with the personal number.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the Authorization tab of Role, select to change the authorization. There you can maintain the authorization level, hr master record, Tcode, infotypes.

Select the authorization object based on your need.

Select as per your need.

Good Luck

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all

thank u for all the replys

my problems is i know as you people have mentioned that i can set authorizations based on ITS, personnel areas, personnel subareas. e groups. es groups, transaction codes etc.

but for a role can i restrict some personnel numbers with infotypes i need this combination.

can it be done.

regards

nalla

McF
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

> ut for a role can i restrict some personnel numbers

> with infotypes i need this combination.

The only way to limit on PERNR level is structural authorization. PA authorization was already explained and has PERNR as a result of different fields you restrict on.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can give on the basis of infotype also.

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there. I'm not sure if you can do it by personnel number, but I believe that you can restrict authorizations by personnel area. You can also use payroll area. I hope this helps.

- April King

P.S. This might be helpful:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/80/b9b83b5b831f3be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Message was edited by:

April King