Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for payment terms

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know how to set authorization to allow user change payment terms at Purchase Order? My user encounter error message that "you are not permitted to perform this action" when changing the payment terms at Accounting tab.

The screen allow superuser to key in user ID and Password to temporary allow for one specific document only. I need to authorise the user for all documents, anyone knows?

I have set full authorization at Admin --> Setup --> Business Partners --> Payment terms, authorise all the function here and under Business Parter, full authorise for adding, edit BP master data.

Appreciate if anyone can help ASAP, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the user has full authorization on Purchase Order.

Also under Admin > setup > Business Partners > Payment Terms...should have full access.

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Thanks for your help.

I have ensure that the user is being fully authorize on Purchase Order as well as under Setup --> Business Partners --> Payment terms have given full access.

The user still encounter the same message. The database is on PL 38. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Any other user with the same privilage is getting the same message ?

Pls check it .

If no.Just copy the authorizations given to that user to the current user [ By dragging the second user name into current user name ]

This will surely work..

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Kannan

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have checked with SAP, to enable user amend payment terms at logistic document, he/she has to be fully authorize for Price List function. Authorize at Inventory --> Price List.

This proved to work. thanks.

Regards,

Mui Hwee