cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aumatic condition TANN when i use TAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do the following process in SAP.

I want to make a condition in a specific customer that when he buy me 10 units i will give him 2 units. So i want to use condition TANN but i want that this condition should appear in the invoice automaticaly.

In advance i must say that I want to do this in a intercompany billing process so my invoice is based on a delivery and that delivery is based on a purchase order.

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

.http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

url=http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm[/url]

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

many industry sectors it is common in the sales of certain goods for other goods to be supplied in addition for free, or, indeed, to supply the customer with a portion of the goods for free.

The following kinds of free goods exist:

Inclusive bonus quantity

The customer only pays for some of the goods requested. The rest of the goods are free of charge. The inclusive bonus quantity is also called inclusive free goods and means that a proportion of the order quantity is granted as free goods, i.e. is not paid for.

The materials delivered as free goods also match the ordered material in terms of the unit of measure.

Two out of ten bottles of sparkling wine are free goods. Therefore, if you order 10 bottles, 10 will be delivered and you will not be charged for 2 of them. So in this case, you have ordered an inclusive bonus quantity.

Exclusive bonus quantity

The customer pays for the goods ordered and is given extra goods free of charge. The exclusive bonus quantity is also called exclusive free goods and means that in addition to the purchase order, a certain quantity of materials are guaranteed as free goods. In other words, a larger quantity is delivered than is ordered, whereby no charge is made for the additional quantity delivered.

The materials delivered as free goods do not necessarily have to be the same as the materials orders.

If the customer buys 4 coffee machines, the vendor provides a packet of coffee as free goods. So if you order 4 coffee machines, a packet of coffee is delivered too, but you are not charged for it

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Free goods has the following limitations:

- Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item. Agreements in the following form are not supported: ‘With material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of charge‘ or ‘If material 1 and material 2 are ordered at the same time, then material 3 is free of charge‘.

- Free goods are not supported in combinations with material structures (for example, product selection, BOM, variants with BOM explosion).

- Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C (for example, not quotations).

- Free goods are not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

- Free goods cannot be used in make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

- If you defined a free goods for variants in a generic article (only SAP Retail), you can only process the variants in the purchase order and goods receipt individually (as single articles). In other words, you cannot process them using the generic article matrix.

4.6x

Not all Sales Order can be used for free goods determination. You have to check the SD document category if it does not work. Only category 'C' are supported. Check transaction VOV8.

Assume that you want to configure an inclusive FREE goods routine. Customers must order a minumum quantity of 5 before any free goods can be assign. For every quantity of 3, the customer will be given 1 free goods.

WC07 - Maintain Number Range Intervals

e.g.

No From number To number

01 0000010000 0000099999

IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Free Goods ->

Maintain Access Sequences

New Entries

Acsq

NA00

Save

Maintain Condition Types

New Entries

Ctyp Name AcSq

FREE Free Goods NA00

Save

Maintain Pricing Procedures

Procedures

New Entries

Procedure Description

FREE Free Goods

Select Procedure FREE then click Control data

Step Cntr Ctyp

10 10 FREE

V/N6 - Activate Free Goods Determination

Assign Order Type OR with Document Procedure A with Procedure FREE

VBN1 - Create free goods determination

e.g. FREE inclusive

Material Min qty From are free good Calc Rule Free Goods

5 3 1 1 1

In this example, if you create a Sales Order for a quantity of 10, SAP will prompt you 7 as the customer order qty and 3 will be free. Customer only pay for the 7 quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can use Free Goods..

Muthu

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

You can do this in Free goods determination itself using condition technique. If that is used, the item category of the goods which are issued free will automatically be TANN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Can you give some more details?? Customizing transactions will be very useful...

Best Regards

João Fernandes

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

You can just go to the path and explore

SPRO-SD-Basic Functions-Free goods--Condition Technique for Free goods

Once the configurations are done here, you have to maintain your condition records in tcode VBN1.

If you need further info on free goods, you can refer to the OSS notes

Hope this helps you.

Reward points if this helps you