cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments are not coming to work order from maintenance plan.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

After attaching documents in IP02 for a maintenance plan, we are scheduling plan in IP10 and creating the work order.

However, no attachments are flowing to work order when we display work order in IW32. For some reason, we want a solution to bring all the attachments from plan to work order.

As there is no standard solution to do this in SAP PM module, can you pls help me to understand how we can build up the custom solution to do this as I am new to PM module?.

I need to understand what user exit/function modules /BADIs are available. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NTeunckens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See this previous related Question on the use of a Business Function that could allow Attachments of a Task-List to the generated Orders : link

If you have no other option, you could check the "WORKORDER_UPDATE" BAdI when Creating / Editing the Order. Finally, there are some older samples on the Web on how to create / add GOS Attachments : link / link / SAP-Help link

Hope this helps

Nic T.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you think BADI WORKORDER_UPDATE can be used to push attachments from maintenance plan created in IP42 to work order?. Thanks in advance.

NTeunckens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are numerous ways you can find the User-Exits and BAdI's in a program. One approach would be to use a Custom Report such as the one in a SAP-Wiki post : link

I have a similar Program, and it shows the following Output for transaction "IP42" :

Enhancement :

• IPRM0002
  • IPRM0003
  • IPRM0004
  • IPRM0005

Business Add-in :

• DI_WPS_PLAN_EXT_DATE
  • IPM5_CALL_INSPLOT
  • IPRM_CHECK_UPD_SCHED
  • IPRM_DIG_SIGNATURE
  • IPRM_MCP_DATE_I_PAST
  • IPRM_MCP_SCHE_CHANGE
  • IPRM_MCP_UPD_CALLOBJ
  • IWP3_INSP_PLAN_CHECK
  • IWP3_INSP_TYPE_CHECK
  • IWP3_ROUTING_SELECT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping on this Nic, We are working on this.