Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach document to Business partner with validity date

Anaïs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to attach a document (fiscal residence certificate) to a Business Partner. 

In Business Partner Master Data (App Maintain Business Partner), I found how to Create an attachment via the functionality "Services for Object".

I would need to add a validity date (expiration date) to the document, and best option would be that the business partner is automatically blocked when the validity date is over until he provides a new certificate. 

If this validity date can not be mentioned on the document, is there any field in the BP master data that can support this information? It needs to appear in Supplier master data reports.

Do you have any advice on how it can be managed in S4C?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Anaïs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Varun_Agarwal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

There is no field that can store the Validity of the document in the Business Partners. Validity Dates for Address and Banks is available in the Business Partner.

However, as a workaround you can try the following options and check if it suffices your requirement.

1. In App Maintain Business Partner, there is a field called End of Business Relationship. I have attached it for your reference.

2. In Fiori Apps i.e. Manage Business Partner and Manage Supplier Master Data, we store the validity dates for roles assigned. You may check and may use of the validity roles at role level to achieve your business requirement.

3. You can also check App Scheduling Block Suppliers .With this app you can schedule the blocking process for suppliers that are currently not in use and have reached the end of purpose (EoP).

For more details on this App refer to https://help.sap.com/viewer/f86dc2eb1f8b48c880a7607213104b27/2005.500/en-US/f9ff06583ac69144e1000000....

For more details on Blocking of Business Partner/Supplier/Customer, refer to https://help.sap.com/viewer/55a7cb346519450cb9e6d21c1ecd6ec1/2005.500/en-US/08c099af0ea14743b7e5c47c...

Regards,

Varun

Anaïs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Thank you very much for your answer.

As there is no ideal solution, we will block the BP manually as proposed in your first workaround.

However, is there any field where I can enter the certificate end of validity date in order to be able to extract this date for all Suppliers at once?

In Manage Business Partner App, I do not find any appropriate date field that can be extracted (neither address validity date nor bank, ...).

Thanks again for your help,

Anaïs

Varun_Agarwal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

In Manage Business Partner App, Address and Bank Validity Dates are available. Please refer to attached screenshot.

Regards,

Varun

Answers (0)