Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asssignment of Standard Pur ord to plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an issue with Default Pur org to PLant

While ASSIGNMENT - Materials Management - Assign Pur org to Plant i couldnt found any entries in the screen it seems to be blank there is no option to make an entry but i want to make an entry since it is required for COnsignment PO to post it i like to make an entry for Default Pur org to Plant

Please help me to solve this issue

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In Change Mode also there is no for NEW ENTRIES what could do ?

Please give me a solution

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I believe that they might be using Standard or Central Purchase organization( nornally it is the Business name but not oresent in the spro) ,so it would be common to all plants and company codes ,so there would be no assignment required for the plants and company code.

Or else if your really required you need to assign the Plant to Purchase org --OX17

By clicking new enteries or Copy some enteries Present.

or Attach your Purcase org to company code. OX01

So that it might default all the plants attache to that company code

For Some information --

you can have a look on the below thread.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/profile?editmode=true&userid=3741440

hope so it helps

Regards

Anjanna

Edited by: Shiva Rajanala on May 5, 2009 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i couldnt find NEW ENTRIES tab in that screen and also i cant able to make an entry

is there any option to make the plant appear on that specific screen that means while definition of plant any option available to make plant appear in that screen

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, that could be because you ae in display mode. Swtich to 'change' mode by following Table View>>Display->Change

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think I have understood your questin correctly.

Normally, you can go to spro>Enterprise Structure>Assignment>Materials Management>Assign purchasing organization to plant and click on 'New Entries' maintain it. But, it seems you have already tried it. Please check if you are not in display mode here or your system is not locked for customizing.