cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associated In Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can I associated fot a type of purchase order one plant( or a range of limitadet plant).

For example the user when create a puchase order only one plant he can insert..

I don't modify his profile

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you mentioned you dont want to modify the profile, in that case..

option 1

- default option in ME21N which is user specific. Once the user set the default plant, system always proposes that plant whenever he creates PO.

Option 2

- Parameter "WRK"

- go to SU01 enter the user ID - in change mode select parameter tab - add new line "WRK" and the enter default plant

- log out and create new PO, system proposes the new plant.

Note : option 1 is changed by user and option 2 is only changed by basis guys but its not changing the profile as it impacts only him

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may be able to do it with authorization object M_BEST_WRK.

in Su24 you can find what are the auth objects available for any txn. pl check in that for me21n, me22n etc

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can do it by giving authorization to  specific user to create purchase order for a particular document type for a particular plant.Consult Basis consultant, where create role with PFCG t.code  with authorization object/ objects and assign the role to that particular user ID in SU01 t.code.

Now when specific user/ that particular user create  purchase order for with other purchase order document type / with other plant, system would not allow user to create purchase order by showing ERROR message but he can create purchase order for a particular document type and for  a particular plant which he is authorized ONLY.

Regards,

Biju K