cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment Field on IT0015 Display in Pay slip

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

As per client requirement wage type assignment number(ZUORD) need to display in standard payslip, please suggest the feasibility from the functional specification.

katherineTruman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

This can be done by putting ZUORD into the VAR table when P0015 is processed in the schema. (Use payroll operation XVO with operation indicator B in the rule that reads the infotype.) Then read the VAR table in the payslip configfuration.

0 Kudos

Hi Katherine

Thanks for suggestion i have already processed with PCR & getting ZUORD values in VO table, but data is not fetching while putting it in payslip i am also sharing the attached file please look into it, if i am missing something.

capture2.png

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please reply waiting for suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Remi,

I have already tried with custom pcr ZASN & also data is coming in result but my query it is not picking up in payslip,

please check the screenshotscapturzasn.pngcapture-zasn.png.

image.pngcapture-vo.png

Thanks,

corriveau_remi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is the WT from IT0015? Is it M211?

In pcr IN11, you are not using Operation XV0 with indicator b as suggested by katherine.truman .

Use t-code pe04 to look at the documentation for Payroll Operation XV0, and modify your pcr accordingly.

Also note that since pcr IN11 is probably a standard SAP pcr for India, you should create a Z copy (such as ZN11), modify ZN11 and replace IN11 by ZN11 in your Payroll Schema. This would save you some trouble if SAP ever modifies IN11.

Perhaps it would be preferable to process your IT0015 WT in pcr ZASN and in it add Operation XV0.

corriveau_remi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please post PCR IN11 so that it could be confirmed that it is using Operation XVO to set Indicator B to the Wage Type from IT0015.

0 Kudos
in11.png

Hi,

Please check the attached file.