cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning a Time Wage Type to a Work Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts;

I need your cooperation in something related to the time evaluation. I need to configure an overtime to start calculating the hours after 5:00 a.m. and multiply the rate by 1.35.

How can I assign that wage type to the work schedule and how can I set the conditions in table V_T510S

Weekdays   PH pre.day PH cur.day PH sub.day  Val.class   DWS class   Day type

As I can see at that customer he has different time wage types with different conditions, so how can I set my condition based on a specific work schedule.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards;

Lobna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For a proper advice, please let us know what are the conditions, eligibility rules, OT rates (eg., 100%, 150%) for the w/t's.  How is the OT hrs to be calculated - e.g., worked hrs over 40hrs in a week, or daily worked hrs exceeding DWS or full time person's daily hrs(from T511K)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan;

Actually I don't know all the rules, all what I know is that an employee should take an overtime 1.35 for the hours staring from 5:00 a.m in shift 3.

What conditions should I take into consideration during my configuration to make sure that the required Overtime that I'll be doing will affect that employee or that shift not any other shift?

Best Regards;

Lobna

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you configure just for the current need every time, you may find too many complexities and conflicts in the resulting config.

It has been a common experience to get a holistic view.  For example in this case, see how OT is to be derived for this empl subgroup or this shift type.  Add these conditions in a new T510S rule (copied from an existing one). 

In T510S from time, you can use 05:00 to say 15:00.

For 1.35 rate, see in V_512W_B if there are other w/t's with 135%.  If so, you may be able to use the same w/t for V_T510S rule.  Else copy/create a new w/t called as OT 1.35.  You may not need other changes in T512W or posting.

The DWS class may be different for this new requirement.

Test well with data for other OT's as well to ensure they are not impacted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan;

I've created a new Time Type under the "Time WT selection rule group" that the employee is assigned to, but whenever I'm generating the time evaluation for him that time type is not coming in the processing for table GWT... how can I include it in the processing?

Kindly note that I've copied it from another type type under the same grouping, so what is missing to be generated?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards;

Lobna

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run time eval with log.

Display the log for the pcr just before the first GWT function in the schema, to find the proc types in TIP table.

Display log of each GWT function for the processing types available in the TIP.

This will enable you to understand which T510S rules are not satisfied.

Then you can accordingly correct/change the T510S rules or add a new rule.

As mentioned before, you need to test for other scenarios as well to ensure the change is not resulting incorrect results e.g. time w/t's not generated or generated where it is not correct.

The problem could be due to any part of a T510S rule, e.g., proc type, week day, Hol.class prev day/curr day/next day, PWS val.cl, DWS cl, day type, Conditions for time, etc.  Some rules may have exit rule which prevents processing the proc type from next rules as soon as a w/t is generated; this could be the requirement and correct config.

Post the logs and the T510S rules relevant for a better understanding of the problem.

Answers (0)