cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign std purch org to plant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus,

i am not able to assign std purch org to plant in spro settings..it is coming in display and change mode, also in edit menu bar, the new entries option is deactive..i m using 4.7 version..

pls help me..how can i assign?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you defined several purchase organizations for a single plant in IMG - enterprise structure - Assignment - Materials Management - Assign purchasing organization to plant then you can define one of them as standard purchase organization for that particular plant in Assign standard purchasing organization to plant. You can enter only one standard purchase organization for that plant/ you can edit the existing one. You cannot create new one.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

in spro option, nothing is coming..it is blank...error is "nothing found selection criteria"..something like this??

how can i assign?

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Where exactly you are searching? Hope under assignment - MM ..

Assign different purchase organizations to single plant in Assign purchasing organization to plant and then make one of them as standard purchase organization to that plant in Assign standard purchasing organization to plant

You can assign only one pur.org as standard pur.org to plant/ if it is alrady there then you can only edit to another purchase organization. You cannot create new entries here as plants come default here.

Thanks

Answers (0)