cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our fixed asset net book value (NBV) results are different for last six month of the year 2007, i.e. from June to December. We just performed period closing for each month but in the last february 2008, we find that the NBV result of last february period closing is different with 2007 result. It seems there were double postings. we are using SBO 2005A SP 01 PL 39. Pls give advice what could be the caused. I appreciate your help so much. TIA

Rajh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This question is still unaswered. I do not know the answer. . I also confusing how to calculate the net book value of an asset in SAP B1 FA addon. Please give advice. Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajh Khumar,

It's seems that you use Daily Basis depreciation calculation. So, for February the depreciation cost will be lower than any other month since it's only 29 days.

To be able to constantly depreciate your assets, change the calculation method to Monthly Basis in the Basic Initialization of Company Details.

NBV = Last Month NBV - this month depreciation cost.

For your case, NBV value differs because of different depreciation cost. For 2007, depreciation only for 28 days but in 2008 for 29 days.

Cheers,

Dody

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dody,

Tks a lot for your reply.

Rajh

Answers (0)