Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please tell me the what is the t/code for asset transfer

in asset accounting for year end activities from 2007 to 2008.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member588240
Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand you correctly, 2008 has begun. You want to open the new fiscal year so as to make asset posting in the new fiscal year.

A fiscal year change in Asset Accounting is the opening of a new fiscal year in Asset Accounting for a company code. At the fiscal year change, the asset values from the previous fiscal year are carried forward cumulatively into the new fiscal year. Once the fiscal year change takes place, you can post to assets using value dates in the new fiscal year. At the same time, you can continue to post in the previous fiscal year.

Use the t.code AJRW - Asset Fiscal Year Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Asset Accounting--final for year end (T.Code: AJAB)

Final Cutoff for the Maintenance of Fixed Asset- Add Transfer and Retire (T.Code: ABUMN) 8 Run Depreciation in Test Run and post (T.Code: AFAB) ...

Set Transfer of Depreciation Terms – t-code OABD ... Post-Production: Activate on existing asset base – t-code AFBN (program RAFABNEW) ...

Using t/code ABUMN, u can do the required asset transfer

thanks

abdul

rewrad me points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your reply, still I am not able to open new fiscal year even i could not seen the asset balances, my user could not post the values for the year 2008 i done depreciation for all the assets and transfer the asset balancesfor the year 2008

even i closed year2007, this is very urgent please give me some more guide lines.

Thanks in advance.