cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help regarding error message we are getting while posting vendor invoice through MIRO.

"Line item causes scrap value of 1.00 to be violated" why this error coming at the time of MIRO.

Regards

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jan 9, 2012 2:30 PM Dont use the word urgent anywhere in the forum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki,

In Tr. OAYI you can maintain scrap value for each depreciation area and check TR. ANHAL. GO TO TR-AS02 in this Depreciation.Areas Tab doule click on Dep.Area(01Book dep) in that last colum Scrap Value % do the changes there.

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Not answer, I have checked TC aw01n, there is no balance in asset, my user doing MIRO he is getting below error.

"Line item causes scrap value of 1.00 to be violated" why this error coming at the time of MIRO.

Regards

Edited by: KVenki on Jan 10, 2012 7:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KVenki,

I understand that your user is doing MIRO. Is he/she creating an invoice or a credit memo? What are the double entries that he/she is expecting?

Thanks and Regards,

Chee Chung

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chee chung,

I am not sure about he is creating invoice or acredit memo, I think he is doing invoice through MIRO. What is mean double entries expecting? is there any relation double entry system? Pls suggest

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KVenki,

My users encountered exactly the same error but that was during F-92 when she tried to scrap the asset, not during MIRO. In the end we managed to resolve it, but I am not sure if her solution will work for you.

You can perform either an invoice or credit memo with MIRO. With the double entries, you will know what he is trying to do. I simulated your case in my test environment with an asset PO (account assignment u201CAu201D) then MIGO (Goods receipt). I ran depreciation AFAB, then do MIRO (invoice) but is unable to hit the same problem. I created a credit memo after the invoice but is still unable to hit the same problem.

Maybe if you can furnish more info on what happened or what the user is trying to do, it will be helpful?

(Apologies if this isnu2019t much help.)

Thanks and Regards,

Chee Chung

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the error message number ?? If it starts with Z then you have to take the help of ABAPer as it is not a standard error message.

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jan 9, 2012 2:32 PM

former_member191564
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear expert

please refer OSS note :Note 1288192

The Cut off value key is maintained in the Dep Key (AFAMA)

Please check the following settings:

1) Cutoff val. key

Tr. AFAMA

-> enter depr. key

-> press details (or double click)

-> Her you can see "Cutoff val. key" for example XY 5% Scrap Value

Tr. ANHAL:

Cutoff Value Keys: (for example XY) 5% Scrap Value

-> press Levels

-> Here you can see 5.000 %

Please read the F1-Help Text:

Cutoff percentage rate

Using the cut-off percentage, you can control how high the cut-off value

or scrap value should be for an asset.

The cut-off percentage multiplied by the acquisition value produces the

cut-off value or scrap value.

2. Tr. OAYI you have the memo values

3. Scrap value in the depr. area

Regards

Ajeesh.s

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venki,

Please check transaction ANHAL where % value of cut off value key is maintained, check the setting and this will help you.

IMG > AA > Depreciation > Valuation Methods > Further Settings > Define the Cutoff Value Key....

The Cut off value key is maintained in the Dep Key (AFAMA)

Hope it helps

Thanks