cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset (from Investment Measure) intercompany transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I used the WBS element with an investment profile to create an AUC. then later I settled the AUC to a fixed asset which is depreciable. The transaction type for the transaction from AUC to fixed asset is 336. Now I am trying to transfer the new fixed asset to another company code by using ABT1N. I got an error message saying: "Retirement/transfer on asset 10002394 0 takes place with no values" . It seems the system doesn't think the value with transaction type 336 is the Acq. value.

I tried to create an asset without using WBS and AUC. The transaction type is 100. When I use the ABT1N to transfer the asset, it works perfectly. So I am wondering how I can make the system recognize the acq value with transaction type 336 and transfer it to the new company code?

Thanks,

Ting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realized this is related to how we define the transfer variant. If we pick certain retirement transaction type and acq. transaction type, the system will recognize the value from transaction type 336. Does anyone know what transaction types I need to define in the transfer variant?

Thanks,

Ting

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked in my system with same scenario,it works perfectly fine with ABT1N though i have used 336 tty to post the asset and then transfer it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use the WBS and settle it to AUC and then settle AUC to Asset? That is how I got the transaction type 336. Did you just use the transaction type 336 and post to Asset directly?

Thanks,

Ting

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I had used the WBS and settle it to AUC and then settle AUC to Asset