cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Depreciation Adjustment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

User has capitalized one asset with wrong assignment of depreciation key 10% instead of 20% on fiscal year 2006.

Depreciation was posted till April 2009, can anyone let me know how to correct this depreciation.

I was tryied to pass manual depreciation T. code ABMA but system do not allowed me to post manual depreciation configuration settings for depreciation key was not set for this activity.

Please let me know how solve this issue and post the correct depreciation which was 10% instead of 20%.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Follow the below steps

1) Just change depreciation key of 20% which u need in asset master t.code AS02.

2) then run recalculate program t.code AFAR.

your problem get resolved.

Regards,

R.N.Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear R. N Reddy,

Thanks for your responce.

I tryied to change Dep key but system is not allowing me to change it because it is calculating with useful life.

Please let me know how to change this.

Thanks,

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

User has capitalized one asset with wrong assignment of depreciation key 10% instead of 20% on fiscal year 2006.

Depreciation was posted till April 2009, can anyone let me know how to correct this depreciation.

I was tryied to pass manual depreciation T. code ABMA but system do not allowed me to post manual depreciation configuration settings for depreciation key was not set for this activity.

Please let me know how solve this issue and post the correct depreciation which was 10% instead of 20%.

Please help regarding this.

Thanks

JD