Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Classes in t-code OX10: missing in AS02

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus-

A puzzle. When I review the configuration of the asset classes in t-code OX10, I see a listing of asset classes by field groups. When I view the asset classes by transaction code AS03, there are more asset classes not found under t-code OX10. Why is that?

Do they need to be configured? Is it missing configuration?

Shouldn't I see all Asset Classes via OX10?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Deepak-

Wrong t-code. I've been working a lot on plants.

Back to this problem, under SPRO Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data. I see more under ASO2 than I do under Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data. Am I missing configuration? I don't have the fast path but here is the menu path:

SPRO => FA => AA => MD => Screen Layout => Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data

Thanks!

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But this is a layout.

You need to define layout here and give it at the time of asset class in TCode OAOA. You will not get asset class here.

If you are trying to tell anything else problem, please mention it.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepak-

Are you saying when new Asset Classes were created via OAOA, we should have created screen layouts for them as well?

I am confused.

I want to make sure that everything is configured as it should. I didn't do this and because there is no documentation of the original implementation partner, I don't know.

I do see more Asset Classes via AS02/ OAOA than I do under screen layouts as mentioned above.

Thanks!

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ooooh! I knew I was missing something there.

Thanks Deepak! You've been most helpful!!

Answers (0)